The whole world is mad...

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
...when you go to the pub, ask for pork scratchings and get given........

...freaking "Low-Carb Bacon-Flavoured Rind Snack" Like, wtf?

Are you taking some pictures for us you lovely people?? link

Rob

pork scratchings

What? I have no clue what a pork scratching is but damn it they should serve the real thing!

Pork rinds ... they even make microwavable ones now ...

My dad and my family of males eat them.

I can't stand them!

i think i'll pass on the "low-carb rind snack"... i don't care what flavor it is... :thumbup:

actually i have had pork rinds before, not really that bad for crispy flesh...

sometimes, if you're lucky, they will still have some hair on them... nice

oof.. Ever been to a pig roast where some joker decides to heave the head off the deck onto the dinner table by its ear?

tmpadmin said:
oof.. Ever been to a pig roast where some joker decides to heave the head off the deck onto the dinner table by its ear?

No, but I've had a meal in France which was served in a pig's face. That was pushing it a bit, even for me!

Rob

you gentiles and your pig fetishes :lmao:

J/K

actually one of my favorite laws and getting-around-the-law stories is from when I was in Israel.

Because pork isn't a kosher animal, and cannot be eaten by observant Jews, there is a law in Israel that states that pigs cannot be "raised upon the land of the State of Israel." As such, the pig farmers have huge platforms where they keep the pigs, and thus avoid breaking the law...damn Jews are clever folk!

(because I know you're all wondering, yes, I eat pork, but NO I don't eat pork rinds)

what are these pigs on platforms used for if they cant be ate?

just curious

Most reactions

Back