The Window

Well, that can be debated. Is it the window's fault that someone thoughlessly put a wall very close to it? It is doing its job of creating an opening in a wall. It's letting in light (or as much light as is present there).

But if the aim of the window was to create a better sight-line, then I would fault the window's builder. Although perhaps the reason was not to look out, but to look in?

As for the image itself, I find it quite pleasing. In terms of framing, I could quibble and suggest that perhaps positioning the window a bit more to the right would have left a stronger contrast between the wall and the window (by giving more prominence to the wall), but I like the tones and the colours and the textures.

Thank you Pgriz,

That was a subjective statement and it may change depending on the mood; while i want privacy, and yet want the window opened for entry of the wind, i would take it a bless; but when i want to look to outside world, hope i won't curse the wall ;)

Thank you for sharing your views :D

Maybe a little bit overexposed? Maybe with a low ISO than 800 could be better... The window a little more for the right side, could be a better visual impact, but at the general is a nice shot. Well done.

Works for me as is. The texture and color are wonderful.

Very good composition and execution !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back