What's new

The witching Hour

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
I'm not sure this shot works. I didnt really have enough light to hit the darks correctly without a tripod, this was handheld. I also think the contrast is too great. But let me know what you think, feel free to tear it apart.


20040102-IMG_0238.jpg
 
I like it, but.. then again.. I tend to like more contrastly... [i dont think thats a word though.. lol]... pictures.

I like the mysterious feel of the shot.
 
I really like it. My only gripe is the very faint line (cloud maybe?) in the sky that intersects with the building. I would have probably cloned it out.

Also your vignetting is nice looking too. I like how it complements the curves in the photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom