Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 21, 2006 #1 I did quite a lot of street photography today... this one stood out to me.
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Jan 21, 2006 #2 Someone musta been having a bad day. I like the tones and compsition. I think the wall its written on is awesome. _KA
Someone musta been having a bad day. I like the tones and compsition. I think the wall its written on is awesome. _KA
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #3 That's really cool. Great capture all round. Love the manky brick and the clarity of the writing, exposure's perfect. Awesome! Rob
That's really cool. Great capture all round. Love the manky brick and the clarity of the writing, exposure's perfect. Awesome! Rob
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Fury and Rob!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #5 Great shot Verb. Nice one man!!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Chiller said: Great shot Verb. Nice one man!! Click to expand... Thank you Chiller! Always good to get praise for da man! :thumbup:
Chiller said: Great shot Verb. Nice one man!! Click to expand... Thank you Chiller! Always good to get praise for da man! :thumbup:
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Jan 21, 2006 #7 Why can I never see your photos!?!?!
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Jan 21, 2006 #8 cool find
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Eric. said: Why can I never see your photos!?!?! Click to expand... I have no idea...I use Imageshack to host. Try refreshing?
Eric. said: Why can I never see your photos!?!?! Click to expand... I have no idea...I use Imageshack to host. Try refreshing?
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #10 I like it
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #11 i love the contrast... nice one verb :thumbsup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #13 Good eye and PS work. :thumbsup: Eric
shoedumas Truly Canadian Eh? Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 210 Reaction score 18 Location Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #14 Kinda looks like it says "The Wurly Hates You". I dunno, the 'd' looks more like a 'y', nice shot though!
Kinda looks like it says "The Wurly Hates You". I dunno, the 'd' looks more like a 'y', nice shot though!
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Jan 22, 2006 #15 Very nice, the dark and worn parts off to the left add to the negativity quite well. I like this one