What's new

The wrong deodorant?

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lonelyman.jpg

Saw this in Bury St Edmunds yesterday and couldn't resist. Perhaps it was something he said caused the natural break in the crowds of shoppers.
 
Funny shot; could be used in advertisement.... I just have one issue on the colors. They just don't seem to pop out at you; seems like a light haze on everything. Looks like it was pretty overcast though and not much you could do about it for a candid...

Nice composition and thought on this one.
 
I like seeing candid street scenes like this, as I love seeing the architecture in different parts of the world, the flowers, how people are dressed etc.

(And I think I'd enjoy browsing through a store with a name like 'Thing-Me-Bobs'.)
 
Has he heard of an iron before? ;)
 
Haha no, I just realised I have work tomorrow and need to iron my own pants. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom