- Joined
- Feb 1, 2004
- Messages
- 34,812
- Reaction score
- 822
- Location
- Lower Saxony, Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
The scene of Didimus and Theodora accepting their death sentence (in our production they drank some poisonous concoction - actually consisting of nothing but AIR! No one was harmed
!) ... and the last photo you see is them singing their very very last words on earth ... (Septimius ought to be behind them, holding them in his arms so there'd be a double pietà, but he was not around on that Friday when I took these photos)
1.
2.
3.
4.
And one photo in honour of Wolfgang, the dramaturg/director of the entire production, sitting in the church pews following the music ... I took that photo on Monday already with the Powershot, while these and the ones in the thread that reads "many" were taken with the 350D and the telezoom lens.
5.
Actually, where you can see the other book of sheet music: that was my seat all during the rehearsals, and from there I took many of my pics.
1.
2.
3.
4.
And one photo in honour of Wolfgang, the dramaturg/director of the entire production, sitting in the church pews following the music ... I took that photo on Monday already with the Powershot, while these and the ones in the thread that reads "many" were taken with the 350D and the telezoom lens.
5.
Actually, where you can see the other book of sheet music: that was my seat all during the rehearsals, and from there I took many of my pics.