ThePhotoForum camera straps are ready to order!

Just to give everyone an update. The straps are in the final stages of production at OpTech right now, and are scheduled to ship to me Monday or Tuesday. OpTech is a little behind because of the holidays, but they assured me they will ship early next week. OpTech is in Montana so they will take about a week to get here, and I will get them all out the following day.

Sorry to the people who have been waiting so long for these. There still have not been many orders and we had to order 50 to meet OpTech's minimum. We waited as long as possible to try and get closer to the 50, but it just hasn't happened. Hopefully there will be more orders after everyone sees what a great strap it is.

I will give everyone another update as soon as they ship.

Oh!!! I was wondering...how are these being shipped? regular mail? UPS? Cuz if it's FedEx I need to change my shipping address, I think.

Last note I got is that the tracking info puts them in his hands tomorrow, then he will forward them on to us. He said he will post a photo of them as soon as he can after he gets them and they should be on the way to us soon.

I'm antsy about getting mine, too!

Great news, all!

Just got a note from Phil and he has all of the straps, they are all packaged and stamped and ready to be shipped to us! Sorry it took so long!

Sweet...but do you know HOW they are being shipped? Cuz if it's FedEx, I need to change my shipping address to my work address.

It's not that I'm just now thinking about it, it's that I'm just now having problems getting delieveries from FedEx to my apartment. With UPS I can just call the office and say "redirect it to such and such address"..(actually don't even have to do that now, cuz the delivery guy just knows)

clarinetJWD said:
If I order now, will I have to wait for another batch of 50?

Sorry, I missed your question.

From my understanding, 50 were printed, but we have not yet sold 50. So I beleive he has current inventory that is ready to go as new ones are ordered.

Does that help?

Most reactions

Back