ThePhotoForum camera straps are ready to order!

Artemis said:
Not from me I prey...
Of course not buddy, just "the love" in general

Artemis said:
Two things connected to your above statement, dating sites and guys...no way am I gonna end up meeting charlotte spelt f-r-a-n-k...
I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!!

Procameragear.com sent me a confirmation E-mail, with USPS tracking number, on the 25th...but USPS still giving me this...

Label/Receipt Number: LC11 1884 075U S

There is no record of this item.

i like taht thing but i am reluctent to give up the bright yelow nikon writen on the srtap its kinda nikons siniture but kno known i mte just have to fish throught the couch to find a few bucks to put tworeds it

Oooooooo, aaaaaaaah. Strap arrived yesterday and it's purdy. Nice n comfy too (not scratchy like my present one). I'm the first on my block to have one. Nanner nanner Naaa-ner.

Chase said:
Maybe you two need to go join one of those dating sites, TPF may not be the right place for you guys! :lol:

TPF isn't a dating site? But what about all the flirting? I was hoping to snag a photographer. :irked:

Oh well. On to plan two. The TPF Camera Strap. Here's what I'm thinking. People can recognize those Nikon or Canon straps from far away, but the TPF strap is unique. Male photographers that I meet in the wild will get a little closer to get a better look. That's when I make my move. :eyebrows:

Oh yeah... I finally got to my mailbox and got my strap. It's so comfortable, I can't wait to try it out. :thumbsup:

55278367-S.jpg

55278365-S.jpg

Aoide said:
TPF isn't a dating site? But what about all the flirting? I was hoping to snag a photographer. :irked:

TPF isn't a dating site??? :shock: I guess Alison will need to return Hobbes to South Carolina (no idea what to do with Lil E considering) and I'll have to return Malachite to Arizona. :grumpy: So much for your "hook up" fee Chase. :biglaugh:

photogoddess said:
TPF isn't a dating site??? :shock: I guess Alison will need to return Hobbes to South Carolina (no idea what to do with Lil E considering) and I'll have to return Malachite to Arizona. :grumpy: So much for your "hook up" fee Chase. :biglaugh:

There's an additional "hook up" fee? No wonder. I thought being a subscriber and buying a strap was the "hook up" fee. :er:

Most reactions

Back