There is a story to be told.. Be kind even to the greedy..

your shutter speed shows a tiny bit of blurring , which I like . Had you used a faster speed every part of the squirrel would have been frozen and I do not think that conveys movement as well as a very slight bit of blurring.

Great set! I also agree, your shots have improved quite a bit recently.
thank you..all this help on forum is paying off

your shutter speed shows a tiny bit of blurring , which I like . Had you used a faster speed every part of the squirrel would have been frozen and I do not think that conveys movement as well as a very slight bit of blurring.
good point! i will keep this in mind! thank you

Real nice set! You must've had some good light to capture #2 at f/9.5 and 1/4000. I agree with Darrel, also. If you were thinking that tiny bit of blur on the hair and in the eye on #2 is a mistake and that you should've used a faster shutter it would've been a trade off and you would've lost the nice motion blur mentioned for the sake of a tack sharp eye. I'll choose the nice blur first any day. In the end, it's your choice what you prefer. What's right for one isn't right for all. Good job!

thanks Kirk.. your right.. i think the blur is okay.. although glad we hit upon this subject because it is a case by case photo by photo.. question..

Most reactions

Back