There is a story to be told.. Be kind even to the greedy..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haha... This guy really takes advantage... he is super man squirrel.. i put the suet on the skinny branch almost to the end... it does not stop a squirrel who swings through the vines and branches.. good thing he is so cute and gives me alot of practice shooting.. almost have his eyes glistening now.. so big improvement... number 1
1-DSC_2685.JPG
1-DSC_2705-001.JPG
1-DSC_2648-001.JPG

thank you..

Haha... This guy really takes advantage... he is super man squirrel.. i put the suet on the skinny branch almost to the end... it does not stop a squirrel who swings through the vines and branches.. good thing he is so cute and gives me alot of practice shooting.. almost have his eyes glistening now.. so big improvement... number 1View attachment 186047 View attachment 186048 View attachment 186046

I am so happy to see the improvements in your photography skills. You have come a long way in the last year. Great photos. Keep up the good work.

t
Haha... This guy really takes advantage... he is super man squirrel.. i put the suet on the skinny branch almost to the end... it does not stop a squirrel who swings through the vines and branches.. good thing he is so cute and gives me alot of practice shooting.. almost have his eyes glistening now.. so big improvement... number 1View attachment 186047 View attachment 186048 View attachment 186046

I am so happy to see the improvements in your photography skills. You have come a long way in the last year. Great photos. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much.. i am seeing it too..finally.. i have compared other photos to now.. and i see no comparison.. its all in the eyes i think.. if you get the eyes things turn out so much better...

Those are nice, sharp with lots of detail/texture. I think the first one is really lovely; I like the color of him and the branches that varies from off white to medium to darker browns and grays. It can be challenging this time of year when there's a whole lotta brown out there! Nice use of a sunny day!

I agree it was good timing, but a faster shutter speed might be better if he's going to do an imitation of Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Except he needs a little leather helmet and pair of goggles...

Those are nice, sharp with lots of detail/texture. I think the first one is really lovely; I like the color of him and the branches that varies from off white to medium to darker browns and grays. It can be challenging this time of year when there's a whole lotta brown out there! Nice use of a sunny day!

I agree it was good timing, but a faster shutter speed might be better if he's going to do an imitation of Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Except he needs a little leather helmet and pair of goggles...
Your right Sharon ..faster shutter would have captured his antics better... i think i will work on this more... thank you...yes Rocky lol

Great shots!

Most reactions

Back