1)
me2-1.jpg

2)
me1-1.jpg

3)
me3-1.jpg

1 or 2?
thanks

its actually #3 and it was a accident truth be told, was jw if it could be something still, maybe have more focus on the lips and eyes that way?

If you want more focus on a certain area of the subject then make them more interesting or use lines or light to guide the eye to them. Don't eliminate other important parts of the subject.

I like 1 better than 2 .. but then again I don't like Sepia that much

it was a joke reece man, the shot was not supposed to have been taken like that like I said it was a accident

I dont know what exactly was done, if anything was done at all..but it looks like you were a little heavy-handed in post. Especially in the first one. Also, a shirt of some sort would be appreciated from me, but that's just my preference, I suppose. Maybe clone out the shadow in the background and crop it vertical? It just looks too square to me..again, maybe its just my preference..

:thumbsup:
Mark

Were these handheld? If so, it seems like a long shot to me to expect 1/50s 50mm f/1.4 ISO640 to look all that nice when the hands are extended on arms, facing backward. Get the thing on a tripod, better lighting so you can drop the ISO, open the aperture to at least f/2.8. Then youre cookin' with gas! :wink:

Mark

You had me until #3....channeling Chuck Close these days, are you??? I really do not like the cropping off of the hair...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back