What's new

They Call It Love....

Very nice, Frequency. Gets my vote.
 
I can feel the love my friend!! :hug::
 
Very nice Freq...
I was beginning to think we lost you to the world of abstract ;)
Could you maybe shove it a little to the left. It just seems a hair too close on the right side to me, at least IMO
 
I can feel the love my friend!! :hug::
Oh...thank you Mishelle very very much..... :D
Nicely done!
Thank you very much Demers :D
Very nice Freq...
I was beginning to think we lost you to the world of abstract ;)
Could you maybe shove it a little to the left. It just seems a hair too close on the right side to me, at least IMO

Thank you very much Ricks; when i am not sure about my concrete images, i go for abstract ones :lol:

Regards :D
 
Sorry to go against the general current here but:.............

I think that the composition is incoherent.
I'm not sure where you want me to look as there are several blossoms that are equally prominent and yet are not arranged in any visual hierarchy.
The processing has very few middle tones and thus the fine detail and gradations of tone that make flower petals so beautiful are virtually missing.
 

Attachments

  • $8192637411_ed1f015ebf_olll.webp
    $8192637411_ed1f015ebf_olll.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 63
Grow your flowers following the rule of thirds? :confused:
 
Very nicely done. Perhaps get rid of the bokeh on the upper right hand. A little distracting. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom