What's new

They Call It Love....

Sorry to go against the general current here but:.............

I think that the composition is incoherent.
I'm not sure where you want me to look as there are several blossoms that are equally prominent and yet are not arranged in any visual hierarchy.
The processing has very few middle tones and thus the fine detail and gradations of tone that make flower petals so beautiful are virtually missing.
I really appreciate your analysis.... i seldom worry about such serious composition matters, which i am not proud about :blushing:
i will keep this points in future if i get ample time before click; regards :D
 
Very nicely done. Perhaps get rid of the bokeh on the upper right hand. A little distracting. ;)
Oooops... i did not see that ....i thought it is dark all over in the B/G. Thank you XyP, very much :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom