wow you could be no more wrong you a$$, everything I make is made in photoshopLooks like a screen shot from Windows media player................
touche lol I like the grandpa its funny hahawow you could be no more wrong you a$$, everything I make is made in photoshopLooks like a screen shot from Windows media player................
Of course he could. He wasn't the a$$ that posted Photoshop creations in a photography forum.ldman:
FYI. There are forums for what you made already:
PhotoshopForums.com - Unofficial Photoshop Forums
Team Photoshop Forum - Powered by vBulletin

I knew it was a mistake to take you off my ignore list as I was doing it.wow you could be no more wrong you a$$, everything I make is made in photoshopLooks like a screen shot from Windows media player................
oh........I will behave jw what is this listI knew it was a mistake to take you off my ignore list as I was doing it.wow you could be no more wrong you a$$, everything I make is made in photoshopLooks like a screen shot from Windows media player................
Oh, well.
In about 20 seconds, you'll be reinstated.