What's new

they should make a fourm for these C&C

Ok so I personally enjoy seeing these abstract shots or creations I would also love to see the original shots and how to do it I think it would be a blast. For all the people jumping down her throat relax it's the Internet and it's her expressive art so keep it up yo and don't forget those originals :D
 
Last edited:
Ok so I personally enjoy seeing these abstract ****s or creations I would also love to see the original shots and how to do it I think it would be a blast. For all the people jumping down her throat relax it's the Internet and it's her expressive art so keep it up yo and don't forget those originals :D
ummm......im a he lol
 
Oh my bad dude but besides that oopsie you know what I mean
 
Ok so I personally enjoy seeing these abstract ****s or creations I would also love to see the original shots and how to do it I think it would be a blast. For all the people jumping down her throat relax it's the Internet and it's her expressive art so keep it up yo and don't forget those originals :D
ummm......im a he lol

STOP YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
2funny.gif
 
haha yeah I do
 
lmao good joke
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom