Thika - Thai bikini at my pool - Your C&C requested!

I think this looks great! Beautiful bokeh.
The only tiny thing that stuck out to me is the color of the hand resting on her hip seems a little off or maybe a little too pink for the rest of her? It almost makes her tan seem like it stops abruptly at her wrist.(I'm not sure if this is due to editing or just the way her skin is). Again just a tiny thing but this looks beautiful to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Top notch as always, lighting focus background etc. Maybe a tall order but if it were mine I'd want clone out the gray poolside intersecting with her leg.

Speaking of lines, the only thing that caught my eye for "improvement" is the line that goes through her head. Otherwise, nicely done.

You've still got it. :encouragement:
The only thing I'd add is that with her teeth the way they show I get an impression that mumbles quietly "vampire". I personally would consider rounding off her eye teeth (canines) just a fraction.

... The only thing I'd add is that with her teeth the way they show I get an impression that mumbles quietly "vampire". ...

Okay, so it wasn't just me! I was worried...

Ok the first thing that caught my eyes is I can't see all of the tattoos under the top and below the panty line so next time maybe we can lose them..sorry thats all I got other then gorgeous and I hate you.LOL

Lovely model, nice pose, gorgeous shot. My comments:

1. I'm fine with the diagonal line of the side of the pool. However, the white line going through the top of her head does bother me. Cloning it out would be my advice.

2. I wish there was just a little more separation between the background and her hair. Maybe it's my computer settings, but the hair seems to fade in to the background a bit.

3. Right hand does seem out of color unnaturally. Could just be from holding a pose....or some sunburn. But I did notice it.

Otherwise, I think this is terrific. Very well done sir.

I can't see the hand color issue? Looking on my PC/laptop/iPad...looks normal to me? Weird. It would have to be something with the light, AB800/BD as she's artificially lit and naturally backlit.

Thanks again!

I don't think I can help much, you know so much more than me in the area. But I think it would look a little better more backlight, maybe. :)

As always I just love your choice in models. This is really well done. My only suggestion would be to perhaps increase the color temperature; I feel like it's too cool for a pool shot and makes me think the pool must be cold (although I'm currently in a very cold room, so I may be feeling biased).

VERY impactful image. Love the pose and the lighting is good, but her right hand does look warm in tone. This just has a 3-D POP! that I love.

Most reactions

Back