Things that **** you off??

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
what ****es you off the most. please do not say anything having to do with race,religon or gender.

the thing that ****es me off the most is dumb people that don't know they're dumb:x

Kinda like smokers.

People running red lights. Lately, seems to be driving me freaking insane.:thumbdown:

ohhhh.. we need a whole other thread for things that p iss us off about drivers...

otherwise its when you ask to talk to a cop about a crime, coz you have info and no one bothers to call you back..that ****es me off.

Stupid drivers **** me off more than anything:
Drivers who drive slow in the passing lane
Drivers who drive with their blinker on
Drivers who pull out in front of you and drive slow
Drivers who pass you, get in front of you, just to slow down and turn
Drivers who speed up to be in front of you when two lanes merge to one and then they go slower than you
Drivers Drivers Drivers
Am I the only good driver in the world?! sheesh!

tomatoes **** me off, they are the fruit of the devil. :puke-rig:

oh, and the fast food drive-thru workers that put extra tomatoes (like 4 huge, juicy, gelatinous-substance-filled slices) on your sandwich when you specifically ask for NO tomatoes... :angry1: :banghead: :madass:

people who start one meaningless post after another in the OT area.

There are too many things that **** me off, so here are some things that I think should be illegal:

1) Jogging in shopping malls
2) Old people cars
3) Tractor Pulls (or any recreational destruction of the environment for that matter)
4) Having children when you know you're going to curse them with a terrible chronic illness
5) Most emo music (If I don't want to listen to you whine in a normal voice, what makes you think I want to listen to you whine and sing at the same time?)
6) Salted butter (how lazy are you people?) And peanut butter and jelly in the same jar should be illegal, too. So should oil and vinegar in the same bottle (did you miss the density lesson in grade school?)
7) Gigantic spoilers on honda civics.
8 ) Being republican if you're not old enough to join AARP
9) Diet pill infomercials
10) Plastic surgeons turning their wives into science experiments.

MaxBloom said:
There are too many things that **** me off, so here are some things that I think should be illegal:

1) Jogging in shopping malls
2) Old people cars
3) Tractor Pulls (or any recreational destruction of the environment for that matter)
4) Having children when you know you're going to curse them with a terrible chronic illness
5) Most emo music (If I don't want to listen to you whine in a normal voice, what makes you think I want to listen to you whine and sing at the same time?)
6) Salted butter (how lazy are you people?) And peanut butter and jelly in the same jar should be illegal, too. So should oil and vinegar in the same bottle (did you miss the density lesson in grade school?)
7) Gigantic spoilers on honda civics.
8 ) Being republican if you're not old enough to join AARP
9) Diet pill infomercials
10) Plastic surgeons turning their wives into science experiments.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back