Things you don't know about me...

I have 4 boys lololol

ok seriously....

My grandma has been married 12 times, after the 7th marriage, she had to get married in the state of Alabama, becasue 7 is the legal limit in the state of Florida.

I know how to tie the stem of a cherry in a knot with my tongue.

I once got a large bug stuck in my ear. I was at a party, sitting next to a cute guy, talking. all of a sudden a bug flew in my hair, i went to shoo it out and it went into my ear. I covered the opening to my ear and suffocated the bug. Went to the hospital and "Dr. Braintwain" could not get it out. The next day I went to an ear nose and throat doctor and they removed what they called "a very cute bug".

I was once stopped by a police officer because I was speeding. He asked me what the hurry was. (I have IBS) so I told him that if he did not let me get home, I was going to mess myself right there. He told me to have a nice day and let me on my merry way.

My twin sister died few hours after the birth.

Water colour used be my favourite medium, while growing up.

I have a barely visible cut on my eyebrow, that resulted from a 'gymnastics' session on our teapoy, while I was around 7 or 8.

While in high school, I was an ardent admirer of Communism. Eventually realized that it is a fine concept, but just on paper.

During that era, I chose to believe that there is no God. Not anymore.

I was born in India; raised both in India and an oil kingdom in the Middle East (where my Dad was employed, for about 30 years).

I like the idea of 'Global Citizenship'.

ShutteredEye said:
I have a Bachelor's of Science in Biology
:hail:

oh well, what can i say about me?

- some of you might already know this, but I was born and grew up in Moscow (the one in Russia ;) )
-So far I've been in 5 different schools
-I have a very pronounced hesitation between art and science
-I'm utterly disgusted when i find a vein in a piece of meat
-I can move my ears
-I once won a gold medal in figure skating, but only cause the competion sucked
-And... I can do THIS:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/55/How+to+fold+a+shirt/stream

Let's see.

I also have a barely visible cut on my eyebrow, from being clotheslined by a tree while biking.

I'm a welding apprentice, because I decided why go in debt to go to school when I can make money doing it.

I had a goldfish Tinkerbelle. It died.

My bird can play soccer, with cat toys.

I've had blood tears come streaming out of my eyes at least 4 times.

Worked for a bikeshop since I was 13(I'm now 18). I think it's the one job I could never quit.

I have one above the right eyebrow, but it's rather a small dot of a scar... got it by knocking my head on some angle when i was about 3

Let’s see
  • My wrists are double-jointed
  • I went to Nationals for Synchronized Skating in Laval, Quebec when I was 12 (Who-hoo *rolls eyes*)
  • And since we are talking about injuries now. I have two barely visible chicken pox ‘scars’ on my forehead
  • I have never broken/sprained a bone
  • No cavaties! (yet)
  • I ate a light bulb off the Christmas tree when I was one and a half. It was on. :er:
  • Two weeks after the light bulb incident I found my aunt's medicine and ate it (Two calls to poison control in two weeks. not bad)
  • Didn't talk in full sentences until I had just turned 3.

uhm ok......here we go
- i almost died when i was born, fluids in my lungs or something like that
- i fell from someones shoulders (i was sitting there) and i fell down when he
he wanted to check the time on the tower clock (got a scar from that)
- never broke a bone in my body (not that i know of)
- got hit by a car once (and i had a new light on my bike when it happened)
- i have had the same cell phone for the last 3.5 years
- capoeira (brazilian fighting sport)is the sport which i practice these days
- I got my first tooth when i was 1
- im learning to be a vet-assistent these days

thats it for now

Eric. said:
Do tell how does that work? Does that mean you can bend your hand all the way back?

Hmm.. maybe I described it wrong, more like it can 'hyperextend'. It is more like my whole hand can go the whole way forward. Most people can put there thumb on their arm, but my whole hand does. (Except for about 3/4 of the palm of my hand. Just to be specific)

Peanuts said:
Hmm.. maybe I described it wrong, more like it can 'hyperextend'. It is more like my whole hand can go the whole way forward. Most people can put there thumb on their arm, but my whole hand does. :lol:

! That's sweet. I can't touch my thumb to my arm! shoot.

well lets see
I have broken nearly every bone in my body most more than once. I have dislocated my sholders soo many times they ll pop out with a stong nug when there at the right angle.
Im a adranalin junky and get very depressed over a long period of low adranalin.
Im dislexic (stating the ovious)
Im 15
Have my own bussiness
Im part of the national youth theater as head tecnican
Bult my own car when i was 9 (gasser style 40's ford) the ride high was soo high i couldnt reach the door handle
I race go karts at a semi pro level
Have died once for 5 minets
Have been a transvestite twice for theater productions
Think thats about it :mrgreen:

I have one wife, 4 kids, a dog, and one cat.

I was a photographer in the Army for three years.

I have been a firefighter for 27 years and just when I think I have seen it all someone surprises me. On the job I have broken 4 bones, ruptured 5 discs in my neck and back, been shot at, knives flashed at me, and had one patient try to bite me. I have been on the TV show COPS twice. It's the best job in the world!

My wife and I take church groups on short term mission trips and have been to Peru, England, Chile, Mexico, and the Apache Indian Reservation.

I love kids, I cry at the utter poverty that most of the world lives in, and love meeting people. I have never met anyone I didn't like, just a few I'm glad I'll never see again.

Most reactions

Back