What's new

This family has been framed again!! And again, and again.

I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.

Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.

I use this $239 solution, and even when my nuclear elinchrom 1200 in in the mix i get more than 500 pops using two lights-------> Paul C. Buff - Vagabond Mini Lithium
bigthumb.gif

Thanks 2wheel photo.
I'll check out the link
 
Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.

I use this $239 solution, and even when my nuclear elinchrom 1200 in in the mix i get more than 500 pops using two lights-------> Paul C. Buff - Vagabond Mini Lithium
bigthumb.gif

Thanks 2wheel photo.
I'll check out the link

You're welcome, its been a wonderful product for me not only outdoors but indoors at places power outlets are a challenge. Or that one light is too far from an outlet, or I want to avoid a long chords run. Also I use it in my vehicles to run laptops and such. Incredible product indeed
 
Looking at the high-res carefully, I'm really impressed with the attention to detail in the hand-placement, etc. Well done!

Thanks.

Here are the 2 images I combined to get the middle image. Looks easier now that you see both halves, no?

$Boys half of framed shot - fields.webp
$Girls half of framed shot - fields.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom