What's new

This family has been framed again!! And again, and again.

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just for fun.



$The Lenses framed in a field - final.webp
 
Cute, and nicely done.
 
Thanks manaheim,

Any C&C for a better photo next time?

Have fewer kids? :lol: j/k

No, honesty the only thing I caught was the need of a bit better lighting on you and your wife in the "top shot" (you standing with her)
 
That's a real fun shot! I'd have to round up most of the kids in the neighborhood to get that many in one shot.
 
Thanks manaheim,

Any C&C for a better photo next time?

Have fewer kids? :lol: j/k

No, honesty the only thing I caught was the need of a bit better lighting on you and your wife in the "top shot" (you standing with her)

LOL. Too late on the fewer kids thing, but as Bill Cosby told his kids, "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out. I don't care, I can make another dozen who look just like you".

As far as the lighting goes, I had one of my kids hold the reflector off to camera left, but as windy as it was, he just couldn't get the light right.
By the way, to make the shooting of the middle image more interesting, I had only one large mirror, so I had all of my girls holding the mirror with no-one on the right, and then I had my boys hold the mirror with no-one on the left, and then I spliced the 2 images together.
 
That's a real fun shot! I'd have to round up most of the kids in the neighborhood to get that many in one shot.

Thanks Ceeboy14, it really was a fun shot. I think my kids make up most of the little rug-rats in my neighbourhood also lol.
 
First of all "Hag Pesah Sameah" to you guys.
I love this picture.
Thanks for sharing it with us all
 
I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.
 
First of all "Hag Pesah Sameah" to you guys.
I love this picture.
Thanks for sharing it with us all
Hi Goodguy,

תודה רבה וגם לך
Thank you very much
 
I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.

Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.
 
I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.

Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.
Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz do we gotta spell it out for you??? You HAVE to out and buy a couple of Quadra Rangers now so that you can re-do this portrait properly, 'cause your friends on TPF said so, right...

You know... any reason to buy new gear? ;)
 
Looking at the high-res carefully, I'm really impressed with the attention to detail in the hand-placement, etc. Well done!
 
I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.

Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.

I use this $239 solution, and even when my nuclear elinchrom 1200 in in the mix i get more than 500 pops using two lights-------> Paul C. Buff - Vagabond Mini Lithium
bigthumb.gif
 
I LOVE that concept; very clever! It would have really paid to bring a couple of lights out though, just to fill in and balance against the sky.

Thanks Tirediron,
Unfortunately, none of my lights are battery powered, they are all plug-ins. But you are 1000% correct, some real extra lighting would have been perfect.
Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz do we gotta spell it out for you??? You HAVE to out and buy a couple of Quadra Rangers now so that you can re-do this portrait properly, 'cause your friends on TPF said so, right...

You know... any reason to buy new gear? ;)

LOL. Just a small tiny loan, and I'm sure I can manage it, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom