this feels strange...

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
.... posting an image :shock:

Nothing special. I had to take my amp apart and hoped that whilst I was breaking... I mean fixing it there may be the odd chance to take a photo of something interesting. Erm... nope. :mrgreen:
Gave this a go though, feel free to tell me it's a pile of ****e. :p

image1.jpg

I wouldn't have guessed it was an amp. What did you do to the poor thing, Ferny? :lol:

I like the image for all the geometrical lines, and its being in B&W. :thumbup: I'm not sure if it helps or hurts that the casual glance doesn't tell you what it is. ;)

i knew it was an amp right off. good angle and the b&w serves it well.

i dont reckon i have ever seen inside an amp before...that is just sweet looking..

very interesting.... have no clue what all that is... but its sharp looking...!

i'm thinking the title should be a whole thread in the off topics section..!!!

Lol poor amp..What kind of amp is it?
A big bastard A/V Reciever.

I like the image for all the geometrical lines, and its being in B&W. I'm not sure if it helps or hurts that the casual glance doesn't tell you what it is.
It's also got a hint of blue in there to. ;)
How can it help or hurt? I can't honestly see this as anything interesting. I'm kinda suprised that it got more than two replies. :mrgreen: I was bored. :)

Well, Tweet Numnum-Lovey Bear (I LOVE that)
:blushing: :lol:

i dont reckon i have ever seen inside an amp before...that is just sweet looking..

very interesting.... have no clue what all that is... but its sharp looking...!
There was sod all in there, apart from cicuits boards, a massive transformer and this heat sink which was at the front. It puts out five channels at 100 watts each so it can run bloody hot.

i'm thinking the title should be a whole thread in the off topics section..!!!
Well, what are you waiting for? :mrgreen:

Thanks for looking and taking the time to reply. :)

Most reactions

Back