this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually good at non-sequiturs, but....:confused:

this thread is turning into the kinda ones that bore me.

Remember you are the only one who can allow yourself to be bored. Lighten up.. And you will see how fun and inspiring this forum actually is.

i pop in now and again cant find anything interesting to read so leave again and by this thread being revived it just shows how boring it is here

i dont mind at all

i pop in now and again cant find anything interesting to read so leave again and by this thread being revived it just shows how boring it is here

lol.. well if you make a thread such as this you cant expect people who like TPF not to want to comment or bump the thread. To be honest i find this thread quite embarrassing for you... i was hoping it was never going to be bumped, but like i said, what can you do.

... and BTW if you think its boring here, why are you still regularly on?... you must really dislike this place huh?.... you dont really need to answer that.

i come on to this forum quite often but do not post much as nothing ever interests me.

but i live in hope it will buck up and maybe someone will post something that has not been said a billion times

i come on to this forum quite often but do not post much as nothing ever interests me.

but i live in hope it will buck up and maybe someone will post something that has not been said a billion times

Maybe you could be that person. No?

just wait until i start serious posting again!

just kidding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back