This girl gots skills!!

cgipson1 said:
True! But it will probably never lose the stigma of being associated with topless bars, and other such sleazy places.

What she'll never lose is guys like you associating what she does as a competitive sport with being a stripper. Give it a rest, Charlie.

Stop stereotyping, Tyler! You don't even know me... so give it rest, Tyler.

There are several girls on youtube who do really complicated moves and are a little more girly and much sexier. She is talented for sure but I prefer the combo. I pole dance (I say that loosely, I haven't practiced in a couple months) and it is a lot harder than it looks. Even the beginner moves.

I can't believe you located this video of one of my former students.

Rotanimod said:
I can't believe you located this video of one of my former students.

I didn't realize you were a top pole dancer... But I guess it kind of makes sense.

cgipson1 said:

You're right, I don't know you. And you don't know her. Which is ironic considering you stereotyped her first. Interesting how that works, Chuck.

There are several girls on youtube who do really complicated moves and are a little more girly and much sexier. She is talented for sure but I prefer the combo. I pole dance (I say that loosely, I haven't practiced in a couple months) and it is a lot harder than it looks. Even the beginner moves.

Video or it didn't happen.

mishele said:
I appreciate the strength and skill it takes to do what she does. It has nothing to do w/ getting w/ her sexually...=)

That's good because I'm not sure that was a girl. Her hands were as big as mine and her adam's apple was as big as her balls. I'd still want to see pics if it ever went down though. ;)

cgipson1 said:

You're right, I don't know you. And you don't know her. Which is ironic considering you stereotyped her first. Interesting how that works, Chuck.

Give it rest, Tyler. And you are not a "Friend" so you don't have the right to call me Chuck! I would appreciate it if you keep that in mind....

And learn to read.. I didn't comment about her.. I commented about the Stigma that pole dancing has...!

Charles, I'm just saying that you've spent the majority of your posts referring to what she does as sleazy or having a bad reputation. You yourself are perpetuating the stereotype you claim to not be enforcing. It's amazing you can't see that, and I don't ever expect you will.

My work here is done. Thanks Mr. Brown!

Charles, I'm just saying that you've spent the majority of your posts referring to what she does as sleazy or having a bad reputation. You yourself are perpetuating the stereotype you claim to not be enforcing. It's amazing you can't see that, and I don't ever expect you will.

Your constant little digs make it obvious to everyone what you are up to, Tyler! Why don't you just ignore me.... and not respond to any of my posts.... as I do you (Unless you respond to one my posts)! Act mature, in other words! :)

I know, I hate the stereotype that all guys from Maine are incredibly handsome, passionate but gentle lovers and have gigantic packages. Some of us are just ruggedly handsome!

runnah said:
I know, I hate the stereotype that all guys from Maine are incredibly handsome, passionate but gentle lovers and have gigantic packages. Some of us are just ruggedly handsome!

Not a stereotype. That's real ass life!

cgipson1 said:

Sorry tyler, but cgipson did NOT "stereotype her"...at all. He wrote, and this is a qoute, "But it will probably never lose the stigma of being associated with topless bars, and other such sleazy places."

See that..he referred to "it", as in the sport of POLE DANCING, as being associated with topless bars, and other such sleazy places.

Let's lay off the pipe a bit tyler, and maybe try and FOCUS on reading the actual words, mmkay. Once again, cgipson wrote, "But it will probably never lose the stigma of being associated with topless bars, and other such sleazy places."

That is not, I repeat, that is NOT a stereotyping of the woman, herself; his comment was directed at the SPORT of pole dancing. As in "it"...it...it...it... Not "her". See that? Oh, riiiight,,,you didn' actually read what he wrote, but instead leapt up to accuse cgipson of stereotyping somebody. Another classless move on your part...

Is your misbehavior any clearer to you now, o hey tyler??? Your repeated jabs and smart-alecky comments on this forum have grown tiresome. Your lack of respect for your elders, and for more-senior members, or more-experienced shooters, is exceedingly tiresome. Calling cgispon "Chuck", and then making light of his name yet again, in a second post...seriously o hey tyler....you need to grow up. Start acting like a man. A grown man. Which you are, ostensibly, by calendar age.

Most reactions

Back