This girl gots skills!!

That defies gravity, it looks so easy looking at her!
Thanks for posting!

Let's lay off the pipe a bit tyler

(Getting old Derrel, can't you get some new material?)

Is your misbehavior any clearer to you now, o hey tyler?

Your repeated jabs and smart-alecky comments on this forum have grown tiresome. Your lack of respect for your elders, and for more-senior members, or more-experienced shooters, is exceedingly tiresome.

o hey tyler....you need to grow up.

Derrel, thanks for your response. As you know, I don't value anything you say, as you are incapable of saying things without slinging insults and being condescending yourself. That should be no mystery to you, and yet life moves on.

My intent was not to degrade Charlie, but to point out that he's the only one bringing in the "sleaze" and "low class" comments... Which are really not what the video was about. I found it ironic that he would make such comments. Much in the same way that I find it ironic that you seem to act as a moral paragon, yet are guilty yourself of the same things you accuse me of... As dictated by the quotes at the top of the post. If you really want to be a mediator, don't you think you should at least heed your own advice?

I made no effort to "poke fun" or "make light" of Charles's name. He asked that I don't call him Chuck, as we are not friends. We certainly are not friends, that is true. So out of respect for Charles, I called him what I would think to be the most proper and respectful name... Assuming that Charles is his birth name. It could be Charlie, I don't know. I just know I was making an effort to be formal.

At this point, it doesn't matter, as I won't be responding to any of his posts unless there is a technical error in one of them.

I never once attacked him, or used any insults towards him. I simply stated how it appears from my side of the computer screen, and that maybe he might want to rethink what he's saying. I meant no rudeness or disrespect by it.

Also, Derrel, if you mean that I "don't respect my elders," meaning YOU, well, that would be pretty difficult to do personally. Sure you have more years of shooting, but I don't strive to create bland images that strictly adhere to those "age-old and tested design principles" that you constantly grip to... So generally your input is of literally no value to me. Sorry, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. There are many other "senior members" who's opinions I respect, such as John (tirediron), Lew, and Overread (however, I might have a few years of age on Over, not sure). Now that I'm on a computer, I can use the ignore feature for both of you... Which is a shame that I couldn't do so earlier on the iPhone app.

I have also respectfully been ignoring your posts up to this point, and will continue to do so.

I am done with this thread as what I have said was said, and I've slung no insults. So my conscience is clean.

Have a good day, and I hope this thread gets back on track! :cheer:

They can make good money on weekends where I am from....

On a much more serious note- serious core strength. Hats off to her and the training involved.

I'm 6'1" and tons of fun :) and from NY. Tyler, Charlie why not swing by Philly, meet up for a few brews. Then do some arm wrestling between you two. I'll even spot the first pitcher:).

I'm 6'1" and tons of fun :) and from NY. Tyler, Charlie why not swing by Philly, meet up for a few brews. Then do some arm wrestling between you two. I'll even spot the first pitcher:).

hahaha.. thanks Ibyte! But while I am sure I would enjoy your company, I have no interest in the other.... ;)

AmberLynneParker said:
This is a photography forum....

Actually Amber, this is the off topic chat forum. So it doesn't necessarily have to relate to photography.

hahaha.. thanks Ibyte! But while I am sure I would enjoy your company, I have no interest in the other.... ;)

Oo in my military days we took to the tree line. After that, had a beer became friends. It's a new year let the old grudges go. Both of you create good work, harp on the JWACs.

JWAC is a new one on me. What's wrong with jews owning cameras?

JWAC is a new one on me. What's wrong with jews owning cameras?

There are a lot of words that start with a "J"... Like Jerk, Jackass, Jabberwocky, Jerboa, Junkie, Jingoist, Journeyman, and on and on and on!

Lol I was going with Jocks, but whatever floats your guys boat :)

I sense a train-wreck developing (no names Tyler, Charlie). Let's lighten up a little shall we?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back