This is a problem or?

spitzer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and it is my first post. my question is about noise level on my photo despite of lower iso level. I am giving example photo below which was taken at iso 200 level and has high noise level. Is this a normal noise level or my sensor has a problem or another problem? Thanks in advance.

Model: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Shutter Speed: 1/20 second
Aperture: F/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Lens: canon 50 mm f1.8 ii

11so2ro.jpg
11so2ro.jpg

Underexposure will often result in more noise.

it also looks like you might want to up your shutter speed.

the photo is underexpose and the noise will be high!

okey, i got it, i didn't know that underexpose might cause high noise, thanks for the replies:)

Yes, underexposed. Has been said numerous times now.
BUT - "spitzer" - welcome to ThePhotoForum. Please: do take more self portraits of yours, will you!?! I have this inkling that I might LIKE them. (Where has our thread of the male TPF Hotties disappeared to, I wonder? There used to be such funny times when we added to that thread, "we" being the female TPF Hotties, of course, ;) --- you might be a candidate for that thread! :D)

Well how about a TPF girls hotties self portrait thread then, I'd much rather see some dames than fat old blokes like myself. H

PS. its underexposed by the way

Well how about a TPF girls hotties self portrait thread then, I'd much rather see some dames than fat old blokes like myself. H
There was one, but I can't find it...

Most reactions

Back