this is a test for a portrait in the works (not safe for mormons)

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it's me, blaspheming. the lighting is really bad and uneven, but I'm going to give a go when I'm not thoroughly hammered. hahaha. I honestly can't stop laughing.

3099647402_4b5d6e8cf1.jpg

haha, thanks.

I call it.. Stormin' Mormon
hahaha

I love it, the only thing is that it's not totally obvious what you are drinking.

I love it, the only thing is that it's not totally obvious what you are drinking.
really? it's a 40 of Tank (tanquaray gin) I tried to pick the most obvious bottle of booze I had.. Vodka bottles didn't really work, and all my whiskey bottles are dark as opposed to clear.

what would you suggest?

really? it's a 40 of Tank (tanquaray gin) I tried to pick the most obvious bottle of booze I had.. Vodka bottles didn't really work, and all my whiskey bottles are dark as opposed to clear.

what would you suggest?

Better lighting or some dodging could help.

The door knob or whatever is just above the bottle is also a bit distracting.

You could do a lot with this concept and it's a good start! I once took images of an 'angel' looking at girly mags, drinking scotch and smoking. There's a saying in photography that 'it's all been done'..but it's always interesting to see someone else's take on it. Keep going!!

First white guy I ever saw drink Tanqueray....

Funny picture, though..

I'm a man of my word.. the redux, and IMO, far better version:

3100820265_753f23ebcf_b.jpg

It's going to be one of a four-part series. I'm going to get other people to do those, though.. to mix it up haha.

This is a BIG improvement! Bravo! But you know what I want to see on those feet? Shiny black patent leather shoes.

I figured I would do a lot better/have more patience when I was a bit more sober.
Shoes wouldn't work with the overall "theme".. dirty basement, drunk, maniacal mormon. Best left shoeless, in the spirit of a true alcoholic. haha, it's the little things.. even having my collar unbuttoned made a huge difference.

hahahaha, I was too lazy to wash the egg (I used egg white for the comb-over) out of my hair, which resulted in a very haggard morning:

3102872050_70368dec93.jpg

Most reactions

Back