This is Great... Think It Applies To Anyone Here?

thenikonguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this today, thought it was funny, and although I'm new here, I've already seen some of it... I think it applies to every forum, but since this is the forum I've been frequenting lately, I thought I would share it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you show up here and 20 some posts later you're calling some of our esteemed longtime members aholes?

Who's the ahole again?

:D

So you show up here and 20 some posts later you're calling some of our esteemed longtime members aholes?

Who's the ahole again?

easy now... its a joke.. and I've actually been here for a very long time... just not posting

Who's the ahole again?

easy now... its a joke.. and I've actually been here for a very long time... just not posting
So was I, hence the smiley.

I know I'm an ahole. :) I went to school for it and have a Masters in assholery.

We Didn't Start the Flame War: :lol:

(Caution: Language)

now now we need our Village Idiot - he is a key part of the society!

*throws a rotten cabbage at the idiot*

Found this today, thought it was funny, and although I'm new here, I've already seen some of it... I think it applies to every forum, but since this is the forum I've been frequenting lately, I thought I would share it here.

:) It's funny that you said you are new in here. :)

Welcome back!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back