this is me

offroading_fans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken in my studio the day b4 by my friend.

I 'm flying to America next month. A lot of questions.

1st. what would the weather like in the west or middle west that time ?
2nd. what should I take? Can only one nikon D200 be ok for the whole trip?
3rd.who can share some pics of Grand canyon, that would be more helpfull.
any sugestion, I wanna know. thanx!

MDAyKDEp_yOlRRII9DLyp.jpg

offroading_fans said:
Taken in my studio the day b4 by my friend.

I 'm flying to America next month. A lot of questions.

1st. what would the weather like in the west or middle west that time ?
2nd. what should I take? Can only one nikon D200 be ok for the whole trip?
3rd.who can share some pics of Grand canyon, that would be more helpfull.
any sugestion, I wanna know. thanx!
The weather will be hot and dry. You can always count on that with the mid-west. :lol:

I think only one camera should do(I always take two bodies just in case one breaks)... I would take more lenses(wide angle for Grand Canyon) and cards of memory.(so you don't run out of photos)

photos of the grand canyon

I like the shot nice honest clean portraits.(finest kind). Yes bring plenty of memory cards. There are lots of things to see and photographs to take.

I wonder what a hand scanner or metal detector at the airpot does to a full memory card.

It will be very HOT and DRY in the west/midwest this time of year. Bring lots of water!! LOL The good thing is, the dry heat is much better than here in the south with Humid heat, because you can go into the shade and it will feel 20 degrees cooler.

If you are coming as far west as Washington on the west side of the state it can still be raining and in the low 70's. East side should be hot and dry.

hey, I work for a company that manufacturers flash memory I can tell you
nothing is damaged in flash from the xray scanners... just as a precaution you should take it out of the camera till you pass through.. then put it back in..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back