This is my smile!

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
smile-1.jpg

Smile please indeed - you've just made me drop my favourite seed.
One unhappy looking greenfinch :p

Hello fellow Brit.
I used to live in Soham and would love to go back to Ely and take some pictures of the cathedral!

Anyhows... in response to this picture; I think it's very grainy and the birds face is OOF.
I agree that you've captured a sense of emotion in the bird (specifically grumpiness) but the grain/OOF detracts too much from that for this image to work for me.

I'd like to see a reshoot of this with lower ISO and more in focus

This on screen looks oversharpened during exporting and uploading. It normally would be a reject but I could not resist the expression for a bit of fun.

From my house I look across the valley to Ely Cathedral and used to drive through Soham every day to surgery. I worked all weekend in the churchyard receiving visitors and flowers following the murders of the two young girls. . .something I will never forget.

Very sad times for the whole country - but especially for those of us who lived in the area at the time.

This on screen looks oversharpened during exporting and uploading. It normally would be a reject but I could not resist the expression for a bit of fun.

Very much my take on photography!

Very much my take on photography!

I've had my time of competition prints and now tend to post on forums for fun - as well as using the camera for charity and supporting local schools, colleges and youth groups.
Needless to say quite a few pictures get into the local papers, but rarely they give credits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back