This is NOT a lens

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Canon EF is a manual focus 35mm SLR camera produced between 1973 and 1978 and is compatible with Canon's FD and FL-mount lenses. This camera's main feature was the first and last of its kind. It was the Copal Square, a vertical-travel, metal-curtain, focal-plane shutter. Yeah this makes a very unique sound as far as Canons go.

This camera body tends to cause some confusion amung more seasoned photographers with Canon opting to name a lens series after an obsolete camera body designation. Well I can assure you this is not a lens :p.

This one here is one of the latter models with the split microprism viewfinders.

100_2899.jpg

Click here to see every scratch
100_2901.jpg

Click here to see every scratch And all the debris from my coat I forgot again
100_2902.jpg

Click here to see every scratch
Sorry, I could not help my self :lol:

*EDIT*
watch out those fulls are huge

This camera was way ahead of it's time. The one and only time that I switched from Nikon to Canon, I owned one of these. I loved it. I shot it for about a year and then went back to Nikon, mostly because of the lenses. But I sure did enjoy shooting the EF.

Thanks for posting the photos, I had not seen one of these in a long, long time.

This camera was way ahead of it's time. Thge one and only time that I switched from Nikon to Canon, I owned one of these. I loved it. I shot it for about a year and then went back to Nikon, mostly because of the lenses. But I sure did enjoy shooting the EF.

Thanks for posting the photos, I had not seen one of these in a long, long time.

I agree with it being ahead of it's time. Prolly one of Canons best with some of the features it had that got quickly discontinued.

Looks kinda like my F-1.

Looks kinda like my F-1.

I was looking at an F-1 a couple months ago for that reason, but once you get past the original appearence one finds that they are very different cameras....I ended up passing on the F-1 because I liked the EF better and did not have the time and money to try figuring out the display of the F-1.

The Copal vertical metal shutter was also used in the Nikkormat series back in the mid to late 1960's and permitted it to flash sync at 1/125 when all Nikon "F" bodies with cloth horizontal shutters sync'ed at 1/60. Todays trivia lesson.

wat kinda "unique" sound does this camera produce

Most reactions

Back