What's new

this is the photo I took that my sister used for her christmas card

Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?
 
I dont know why it did that. On my computer its not even showing up...
 
Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?

Uh, excuse me, DESTIN... But the photo is IN FACT 128x85. Just want to make that TOTALLY CLEAR BRO.
 
Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?

Uh, excuse me, DESTIN... But the photo is IN FACT 128x85. Just want to make that TOTALLY CLEAR BRO.

CRAP, I'm sorry man! That is like, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE EVER. IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.. still thousands and thousands of pixels too small.

But can you please forgive me for making such a noobish mistake? :er:
 
Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?

Uh, excuse me, DESTIN... But the photo is IN FACT 128x85. Just want to make that TOTALLY CLEAR BRO.

CRAP, I'm sorry man! That is like, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE EVER. IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.. still thousands and thousands of pixels too small.

But can you please forgive me for making such a noobish mistake? :er:

Yeah, I guess you can be forgiven... this time. :lmao:
 
Too small... i love those feet, which are as soft as palms... the land scape is too dark though

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom