This is why I don`t wrangle ducks....

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So for the past little while I`ve been wrangling all of these random ducks that are milling about in my life getting underfoot and tripping me up, don`t get me wrong, I like ducks! But they have been milling about for way too long and are impeding progress.

Well, I tackled the house ducks, cleaned the dusty corners, got stuff organized, set up my darkroom. I was feeling pretty good, there were a few ducks still mingling about, you know those last hanger ons that have been through this process enough times that when last call comes they snicker and scurry to a corner to see what they can get up to, they are trouble makers!

True to their name these trouble makers snuck in and stole my 16 and 32mb cards leaving me with one 4mb card?? I have searched and searched and have no clue where the little buggers hid them on me while my back was turned!

Mingling ducks will be the end of me I swear!!

So for the past little while I`ve been wrangling all of these random ducks that are milling about in my life getting underfoot and tripping me up, don`t get me wrong, I like ducks! But they have been milling about for way too long and are impeding progress.

Well, I tackled the house ducks, cleaned the dusty corners, got stuff organized, set up my darkroom. I was feeling pretty good, there were a few ducks still mingling about, you know those last hanger ons that have been through this process enough times that when last call comes they snicker and scurry to a corner to see what they can get up to, they are trouble makers!

True to their name these trouble makers snuck in and stole my 16 and 32mb cards leaving me with one 4mb card?? I have searched and searched and have no clue where the little buggers hid them on me while my back was turned!
http://s140.photobucket.com/user/Shoot_Well/media/emoticons/cz34.gif.html
Mingling ducks will be the end of me I swear!!

It is Thanksgiving Month...just saying lil bunny :).

Duckies are the arch enemies of bunnies!

Ha, M, Canada remember? We already had our thanksgiving weeks ago ;)

Bunny, true!!!!

No M, definitely ducks! That quack, and the slapping of their webbed feet as they walk... *Shudder*

I think its time to give up with wrangling ducks and move onto herding cats!

Hmmm I have 3, does that qualify as a herd?

Cats ARE a requirement to win the internet, interesting concept!

Cats are jerks and you can eat ducks

I honestly thought you were using a metaphor.

Last edited:
No, not like that at all M lol

Update! I found the 32 between my day timer and the pad I was using to do my daily list, I kept grabbing the two together so there it stayed, right beside me wherever I sat, I carried it around with me from room to room... It was literally everywhere I looked. Smh.

No, not like that at all M lol

Update! I found the 32 between my day timer and the pad I was using to do my daily list, I kept grabbing the two together so there it stayed, right beside me wherever I sat, I carried it around with me from room to room... It was literally everywhere I looked. Smh.

Are these dust duck bunnies?

No M, definitely ducks! That quack, and the slapping of their webbed feet as they walk... *Shudder*

aw, you'll be able to shoo them all away soon, my money's on you!! Although they are crafty little buggers...and, they breed like...well, bunnies. :albino: Stay strong!

M there are no dust bunnies or otherwise left in the house! it is the evil milling ducks that are left, they have been here a long long time lol

Thanks Terri! Very very crafty! You think you have them all gathered together and you shoo the bunch out, smile as you see their wee ducky butts waddle away and then you hear it... that slapping of webbed feet behind you as a straggler sneaks up to quack you....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back