How do you get organized?

I have OCD about 90% of the things in my life. As soon as I get out of my bed I make it. I will also make my sons bed. I don't go to bed at night until my sons toy room is cleaned up, and the kitchen it clean. Everything I own has a place that it belongs. I love bins, racks, and anything to make my life easier. If my office is clean my day runs smoother. If I get a bill in the mail it goes in one slot to be paid, and then when I pay it goes in the shredder. No extra paper clutter to deal with. For important paperwork I have a filing system for each year. I also use a dry erase board for my to-do list. My big things get tackled a little at a time, and the little things are no big deal. I am a multi-tasker. I am always doing 5 things at once, but I will not half a** them. If I find myself doing so I will stop doing them and step back to re-evaluate my situation. Most of the time I find myself doing things exactly the same way every single time. This is a nursing habit. It helps prevent mistakes, but every once in awhile I have to check things over to see if there is a more efficient way.

That's odd, I love racks too. I had no idea we had so much in common.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back