This just *irks* me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade your gear then you can *look* and feel superior. :D

I think the only time I've really been "irked" is when some goofball shooting basketball with an on camera flash kept managing to blast my shots. I have no idea how we synced up shots so much.

On a recent vacation there were times I wished my 5DII had a popup flash. Seriously, there are actually times that great lighting doesn't matter.

A 5DII doesn't have a pop-up flash?? What a piece of.... just kidding Keith! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, a 430EX doesn't add that much more weight or size, and puts out way more light than any measly pop up flash... and you can bounce it if needed.

Nah, the ONLY reason to use an on camera pop-up flash is as a trigger. It sucks at anything else. On-axis flash causes red-eye, flat lighting and limited range. Given those limitations, if one had no other option, I understand that it is still better than nothing but I would prefer to be ready with something better, given the choice.

No, I certainly answered you. If you're not happy with the answer, that's your own problem.

The answer is, is that you do not have the slightest clue. You have no idea what the other shooter's capabilities or objectives are, or the results the other shooter produced. Kid yourself all you want, I have no problem with your inabilities.

I'm thinking that the other shooter is probably thinking the same as you, that you have more money than brains, and that you don't have much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back