What's new

This Little Leaf..

JohnnyL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, heres a photo I took the first day I got my Nikon D80. I don't know why I didn't but now I'm posting it so I can get some critique and advice.

3979653506_677432d98f.jpg


The leaf was sitting on a road going down into an underground car park. The sun was low enough so that only the little ridges for tire traction of the road were exposed.

:-P





 
If the leaf was more enlightened or bright, this would have been a great abstract shot.
Because it also looks like something apart a leaf. We're not going to say what.
 
the low light is great, i like it that the road doesn't look like a road. composition is good. but the photo in it's entirety is dull. instead of the leaf would it be bad to look for another item to put in that spot?
 
i like the shot. composition is very nice. i wish the leaf was a little brighter
 
Thanks for the comments!

Wimfoto , what kind of item are you thinking of? Like a flower? I pretty much just got low and shot the photo , I liked what I saw , I didn't move anything haha.
 
As others have said, great composition, but very underexposed.
 
a nice red rose might do :) i thought the leaf wasn't that interesting to look at. so basically anything with a bit of color would have added to this image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom