This morning

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Against my better judgement, I decided to post this.
I don't think it's all that great. I need more lens for this type of photography.
A 40-150mm lens just isn't cutting the mustard for things like this. I'm having to get too close, and sometimes I just can't. Even when I do, one wrong move and poof, you're looking at backs and butts. I have missed so many shots for lack of what I need for this.
Yes I was able to get in kind of close for this but that is far from always the case.
I only have two lenses. Trying to make do with what I have.
But I'm getting ready to solve that problem once and for all, now that I have confidence that I can put it to good use and justify the money.
So anyway.
Hope you guys are well.

ZXGPXfZ.jpg

Last edited:
It might not be what you envisioned but it is still an awesome shot! I really like this one! What lens are you thinking about getting next?

I like it.
It might not be what you envisioned but it is still an awesome shot! I really like this one! What lens are you thinking about getting next?

Thank y'all. I'm looking hard at M.Zuiko 150-400 f4.5
7500.00. I may have to settle for the 100-400 f5-6.3 It's 1500.00
But I will be getting something. Pretty soon.

Edit; I'm making do. With what I have.
I complain and stuff, but, it could be worse.
I thank God for everything in my life. Even the bad days.
A man got to have something to believe in.

Last edited:
Remember, birds have incredible eyesight. From a great distance, they are able to read the markings on your lens, determine your maximum focal length, and move just out of reach.

It's a good shot! I like it quite a bit.

It's a great shot. You caught them perfectly.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Good shot.

If you want something that has a little more reach, but isn't quite as expensive as what you listed, you should look at the Panasonic 100-300 f4-5.6. I have been using that lens with my EM5 Mark ii for a while and I have been happy the results. I chose that over the equivalent Olympus because it's weather sealed. It may not be the best lens, but it's good for what I do.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back