What's new

This one is for the ladies!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
I like to call these ala surfer boy!!


medium.jpg



medium.jpg


Boy it sure is getting hot in here! Maybe it's just me! :D
 
Yea, just you. :) Oh, you did say for the ladies. :blushing:
 
uh....more detail in the shadows, please. :lol:

Thanks for the eye candy. ;)
 
I'm with terri: more detail in the shadows, please ;)

Heehee. Nice one, photo gal. Thanks :D
 
And they say it's just us guys that drool.
 
:biggrin:
 
Did anyone say "God love you, photo gal" yet? No? Well ... God love you, photo gal ...

When does the calendar come out and can I get one for each room?!?
 
God love you, photogal....oh, wait..anicole already God loved ya...sorry...

how bout, " photogal for queen???" Bless your pea pickin heart.... couldnt love ya more if i tried...

planning on goin back, are ya?? i swear, i have had dreams like the first shot...

** i can almost feel the sand between my toes.......wait..crap. that's just the dirt under my desk at work......if i click my heels together three times, will i get there??**
 
Very pretty photos, and good black and white. I like the two photos. Greetings from Spain.

Muy bonitas fotos, y buen blanco y negro. Me gustan las dos fotos. Saludos desde España
 
Sorry Terri and LaFoto about the lack of details in the shadows, dang I swear if I could have I would have shot this guy for hours but as it turned out I caught him unaware and had to move really fast to get what I got. Man that was a sweet moment in time!!!

Thanks for the great comments you guys, glad you liked em!

Anicole I'll start working on that calendar real soon (tough work, but hey, somebodies got to do it!!!)

And Aprilraven, love you too doll!! : )
 
yo i thought that WAS a lady, lol
 
真是好照片啊!
excellent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom