This photo is terrible

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow that's really cool ^.^ I hate those moments where you just have a few moments to get the perfect shot. Heart starts beating so fast etc.. lol :)

Holy crap, just saw one the other day, thought is was a huge wasp. Couldnt believe the size. My wife was standing in the doorway saying "where is it?" and I was ducking the damn thing say"shut the damn door". It finally flew off.

They're harmless to humans. The males don't have stingers and the female's sting is similar to a honey bee, from what I've read.

They're harmless to humans. The males don't have stingers and the female's sting is similar to a honey bee, from what I've read.

I was 6 years old in Vietnam when I went outside to my patio, look up in the sky and saw a bee floating around and went straight toward my arms. Let me tell you it's painful, you will feel the sting for days. I'm a little vigilant when I'm around bees now.

I don't know.....That might be way to graphic for the beginners forum.

After all, another beginners thread is 7 pages long, in large part because of clothed, albeit large, teenaged breasts. :scratch:

Harmless or not, I think I would keep my distance from that thing, lol!

After all, another beginners thread is 7 pages long, in large part because of clothed, albeit large, teenaged breasts. :scratch:
Link? :lol: ...Just kidding. Unless you have it open in another tab or something... :lmao:

My grandfather got stung by one a few years ago. He got a welt the size of a softball on his back, litterally. Almost passed out from the pain (mind you, he has been known as a sissy now and then :blushing:).

Either way, Im terrified of bees. You'd never thing Id be the one chasing them around with a 105mm macro lens! :lol:

Mark

Ok now, do I have to :roll::roll: with you? Behave.:lol:

I got stung on the eyelid by a white faced hornet when I was a little kid. I have a healthy respect for bees, but I've been stung enough times to know I don't have much to fear from a sting or two.

It's when you hit a big nest you gotta worry.

About 2 weeks ago, I heard this noise outside my livingroom window. When I looked outside, about 10 feet away, one of these bees was fighting with a cicada. The cicada made a lot of noise to the very end. It was a fierce battle for about 5 minutes.
No photos though, as it was the first time I had seen anything like this and I could not drag myself away to get a camera.

Most reactions

Back