This Photo Sucks!

Table legs are distracrting, too deep of dof.

Good points, good points. I guess I should have titled the thread "This photo doesn't suck"...

I didn't pick the vacuum out, our office manager and executive director did.

One (or more) of us need to calibrate our monitors, the photo looks properly exposed to me (well, not over-exposed anyhow).

I'm certainly coming into my own with a style. It may not be a good style, but when you see a photo I say I've taken, you can be sure its mine.

Of course the thread is a joke. Its a vacuum cleaner. It sucks. When I was working at a KMart as a contract custodian, the managers would allow us to use the display vacuums to clean with. It gave me an opportunity to test different models and brands. I don't quite remember the one I was using that particular morning the manager came in and I told him that the vacuum really sucked. He told me to try a different one then as if though the joke either flew over his head or was too low-brow for him.

Thanks for the entertainment this morning. Friday the 13th is always a good day for me. My first son was born Friday the 13th April 1999. I always have good luck on this day and so am excitedly looking forward to what today may bring for me.

Thanks for continuing to have me and please enjoy the day. I appreciate every one of you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back