this thread...

that sounds like a good idea to me. i had no idea it even existed until now and i just had a lot of fun checking it out. :) i don't wanna bump it back up in the Q&A forum really since it seems like it fits better in here anyway, but maybe if it moved i'd post a little something. :wink:

That thread was a great read, Will....

Full of eye candy, too. Thanks for contributing. :wink:

Lita, we can already see what a cutie you are! I'm sure you have more! :)

:p yeah i'm over there
<----------
already...

but i think the teeny version of that picture makes my face look weird. and i've got plenty more where that came from anyway. :wink:

Seems most of us here dislike our own images, judging from the majority of comments in that thread. :scratch:

Why is that, I wonder? Does it have something to do with the inability to be objective about ourselves, just in general, maybe?? Our work, our own faces, etc. hmmm... well, Dew seems comfortable, but then, good God - we can't all have that gorgeous bone structure. She's really beautiful.

And no - your face doesn't look "weird" in that image, not at all! Silly girlie. :wink:

but you don't have anything to compare it to really do you? :p i just think it got a little distorted or something when i shrunk it... though i told it to keep the proportions the same. oh well. i'm not uncomfortable with pictures of myself. well, not the good ones anyhow. and for every good one, i assure you there are at least a dozen horrible ones. :wink:

Your first avatar image, the one of you sticking your tongue out, used to crack me up! :lol:

It would fit nicely in the welcome forum. That way people could upload their self portrait (if they wished to) as they arive. I'll ask the admin about it.

Most reactions

Back