This time i was awake...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...when a thunderstorm passed. So i had some time setup my camera and get ready to shoot some lightning. Good thing i was inside, shooting from my bedroom. Only have to clean my window sometime soon, but cloning works perfect too:D
Anyways, here are some more lightning shots:
Bliksem013.jpg

Bliksem014.jpg

Bliksem015.jpg

Bliksem016.jpg

Bliksem017.jpg

Bliksem018.jpg

Im really happy with #2, cause thats a full frame shot. That lightning was huge and very close. Made a nice sound milliseconds after that :D
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

now thats one stormy place you live, I can't even remember the last time we had a storm

lostprophet said:
now thats one stormy place you live, I can't even remember the last time we had a storm

that's what i was thinking... we get a couple of weeks of monsoons in the summer and that's about it for lightning.

great captures on these, daan, doesn't really seems to go down to the ground though? they all stay horizontal?

great shots daan.... love number 2 :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments :)
And i havent got a clue why most of them dont hit the ground. Isnt really a bad thing, cause then i would probably miss most of the lightning due to the houses of the backdoor neighbours :)
I was waiting for some lightning yesterday and drive to the lake (used to be a sea, strange eh) but it didnt happen.
And it isnt really a stormy place here. Wet and windy yes, but stormy noooooo. These 2 days were the only 2 in just over a year. So probably i will have to wait another year again :er: :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back