What's new

Thoroughly Modern Building, Take 2

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Different location. Different photographer. Less perfect result, but here you go:

130403060.jpg


From my position I was in here, I still got the entire building into the frame... but...


130402026.jpg

...from up closer I no longer did. I was/am bummed I had to cut the top corner off and frame it with the second corner as the finishing one :irked: grrr!

One more detail, then it's time for bed for LaFoto:

130402024.jpg


This was in answer to bburton's Thoroughly Modern Building-thread ;).
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
What is it with this first photo?
I have seen it first, saw how flat it was, deleted it from here and from PictureTrail, worked on it in PS again to bring out the contrasts, thought I had them, uploaded it again --- and what do I see? Another grey-flat-milky pic. What is that now???? :irked: :scratch: Hmph....
 
Very interesting building. I'm not sure why, but I like number three the best.
 
Even though the top of the second doesn't have the 'point', it is defintely my favourite with the perspective of the lines :D
 
i like the converging lines in the second. nice work Corinna!
 
Those buildings look so unattractive but i guess it goes to show that engineering gives great support=) great shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom