What's new

Thoroughly Modern Building

bburton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Pier One Headquarters Building, Fort Worth, Texas

7206-PierOne.jpg
 
Great shot, love the black background. Fits nicely with the rest of the building.
 
That is thoroughly modern, all right.
You underline the sternness by your contrasty black and white conversion which I like a lot ... and it gives me ideas for some thoroughly modern building I photographed in Hamburg and which I have so far found quite boring in my photos, but I might.......................... Must rush and open PS ...... see ya.....

;)
 
Here's another view of this beautiful modern building which so dramatically changes its appearance as the daylight waxes and wanes.

7206-PierOne2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom