Those Who Fight

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
For you and for me, these soldiers stand for Freedom and the American way of Life.

6180435120_94aecc0a85_b.jpg

My husband leaves my son and I in February for Afghanistan so if this picture was the worst picture ever I would still appreciate it :)

Funny how many people confuse war with freedom. Or is that actually sad? :)
Wonder if the local people of invaded countries share your enthusiasm.

Sorry, the photo is ok, but I have issues with the content and comments.

Funny how many people confuse war with freedom. Or is that actually sad? :)
Wonder if the local people of invaded countries share your enthusiasm.

Sorry, the photo is ok, but I have issues with the content and comments.

My husband is going over to TEACH the Afghanistan police how to do things. I feel like people shouldn't comment on things they don't know anything about.

Sorry but you realize even without Canadians/Americans there, there is no freedom....

political discussion is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

If you would like infractions please keep giving your political view on a forum which doesn't allow political discussion, you should both know that by now.

If you would like infractions please keep giving your political view on a forum which doesn't allow political discussion, you should both know that by now.
Ok, sorry. I know that now.
So, let me use other words, hopefully fine with the rules - there is no freedom nor peace, if you need to constantly be on watch and fight over and over. Something must be wrong if someone considers a man with a gun as a symbol of a "way of life" or "freedom". That's all, nothing political, just sadness on my part.

Im glad you like it though guys, and we carry our weapons for protection against the ones that want to do us harm. At the end of the day we are just doing our jobs trying to get back home to our loved ones.

Funny how many people confuse war with freedom. Or is that actually sad? :) Wonder if the local people of invaded countries share your enthusiasm. Sorry, the photo is ok, but I have issues with the content and comments.
I'd personally ask the locals of the place where my picture was taken by OP. But, it's been completely abandoned since the Iraqi army came through here in 1990. Dozens of empty homes, rows of planted palm trees and a few abandoned wells are all that are left. It looks like it used to be a very nice village and the only reason I can see that people didn't return is that they were killed and the wells were poisoned. There's a concrete wall a few miles away that still has thousands of bullet holes in from the executions that took place. Gotta love when someone lets their political opinion skew their view of the arts.

War is freedom. Without wars you probably wouldn't have the right to voice an opinion ;)

I actually didn't know that, my bad.

If you dont come to freedom, the freedom comes to you.. ;)

nice picture, but I would like it better if there was more space under his feet

Most reactions

New Topics

Back