What's new

Thoughts? Looking for a C&C on the photo

It's beautiful. Love the colors in the sky. The black to the left seems to suck me in a bit.
 
Looks really nice when seen on Flickr at 2,048 pixels wide!!! A shot like this is hard to appreciate unless it's seen LARGE!
 
Well...nice skyline, but lacks an interesting subject. There's lots of nice sky shots...sometimes there's an interesting horizon. If there was a bit more uniqueness to this shot I dig it. But still pretty cool. Yes...I bet a LARGE. Version would be more eye-popping
 
Looks really nice when seen on Flickr at 2,048 pixels wide!!! A shot like this is hard to appreciate unless it's seen LARGE!

Yes I know. I wish it could be used to show the large size. @charlie76. I would have used a zoom lens, but I have set out to concentrate on a single lens. I would have wanted to get the flames in the background and have that as my main subject in the pic, but alass I only use my 50 and could not achieve the same look, but I appreciate you comment. :D

Thanks again everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom