Thoughts

Boo_6454

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate anyone's thoughts on my pictures. I am just a beginner and plan to get better! Thanks

Attachments

• 379156F0-6B64-49DC-8064-96356A8AC464.jpeg
    379156F0-6B64-49DC-8064-96356A8AC464.jpeg
    823.7 KB · Views: 155
I think seeing is more than half of photography, maybe more like 90%. I like this, even though I wish there were more lights outside. As it is, it conveys the feeling, which is all anyone could hope for.

Whatever you do, keep on seeing.

Interesting idea. Even if you're shooting something like this, think about the background and your vantage point. If the background is out of focus, there can still be bright colors that show and can be eye catching. You want to think about your perspective and where that puts whatever's in the background. Keep playing around with your ideas and keep practicing and learning.

Everyone looks for something different from a photo. I'm looking to see a story, documentation of a scene or a pretty picture. I don't see any of those here.
What were you looking to achieve?

Concept to execution. What's in your head (concept) seems fine and as you gain experience you will improve execution. What's the subject here? What should we be looking at? Place photographic emphasis on that part. I'm guessing the droplets were the focal point. They need to be visually stronger. Find a better way to place more emphasis on them. Finally, consider elements that distract the eye and pull it away from the main focal point of the image. I'm guessing again the image is not about the car's indicator. Press the shutter when the indicator on the car is off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back