Threads getting lost.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats going on? threads are getting locked left right and center...now I know this aint admin abuse...so us guys here (and gals) gotto really re think our game plan to stop this eh? common we're a family.

The ones that get locked are the ones that touch on subjects that aren't utterly mundane and so people actually have a viewpoint and voice it which inevitably turns into a debate.

Daniel said:
The ones that get locked are the ones that touch on subjects that aren't utterly mundane and so people actually have a viewpoint and voice it which inevitably turns into a debate.

and not because your upsetting a lot of my mates?

Daniel said:

ok two things.

1) your signature is too big. change it please.

2) your opinion is more than welcome on photo related topics and anything that doesnt spark a rude debate.Other than that, we dont want to hear it.

md

Daniel said:

And the people that like to instigate in any thread possible are the ones that eventually find themselves banned.

hobbes28 said:
And the people that like to instigate in any thread possible are the ones that eventually find themselves banned.

w00t.

1. I will of course change it but I don't see how it's too big. Its probably only 30 pixels taller than yours. Width doesn't matter as it doesn't effect scrolling down the page.

2. Ok fine. My statment wasn't meant to hint about anything. I was just saying it how I see it happen.

Daniel said:
1. I will of course change it but I don't see how it's too big. Its probably only 30 pixels taller than yours. Width doesn't matter as it doesn't effect scrolling down the page.

2. Ok fine. My statment wasn't meant to hint about anything. I was just saying it how I see it happen.

yep, i agree, mine might be a little thick, so im changing it now as well. i just thought i would point out that yours was ridiculous.

Daniel said:

Rule of thumb when dealing with someone elses website/game server.
They own it, they by it, they rule it.
Dont tell the hand that feeds you to change how it feeds you, or it may decide not to bother...

Artemis said:
Rule of thumb when dealing with someone elses website/game server.
They own it, they by it, they rule it.
Dont tell the hand that feeds you to change how it feeds you, or it may decide not to bother...

Well said Arty! :hug::

PS. I agree

I go to a couple other forums where debates go on all the time. I have only seen one or two be locked in a couple years. You know why? Because people know how to debate and not tick off everyone. I think its sad that the mods dont let any political threads go on in here. Seems like a stab to the "free speach" ammendment.

How ever, from seeing the past couple days the political threads that have surfaced, I dont blame them for not allowing it. It so quickly turns into name calling and throwing daggers to make your point. I think the mods might agree with me that political threads would be ok if everyone learned how to be involved in them the rite way. State your opinion in a way that isnt a direct blow to a specific person. If you make a generalization back it up. And if the generalization is about you, and it hurts a little, suck it up! Seems like the majority of people have a good throwing arm, but sure cant take the blows them self. If you are going to give it, be able to take it!

Again, I think its sad that there are things you arent allowed to talk about in here. But I think the mods are doing a great job of trying to do crowd controll.

This may seem a bit harsh but, if you want to talk politics, do a search on google for political talk forum and don't bring it up here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back