Three awesome tips on how to become a more experienced photographer

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
#1. Buy a kewl looking camera bracket, it just screams professionalism and often makes you look far more experienced then you really are.

#2. Always use your biggest lens, regardless of the shot. It makes you and your camera look really really bad ass.

#3. Ya got have good poses. And Im not talking about the people your shooting. Im talking about looking kewl as you shoot, I like to firmly grab my biggest lens while sticking my elbow straight out, you also have to bend down on one knee and while sticking your other leg straight out in the opposite direction of the elbow. It makes you look like a pro.

Follow these three steps and even if you SUCK @ photography nobody will ever know. Well until they see your finished product, but hey at least youll look kewl in front of the ladies.

Rock on.

FYI!! I got a triple header this weekend. Three weddings right in a row. I look forward to sharing some images with you guys. Have a great weekend!

How about the"Michael Jordan"- Stick your tongue out on every single shot (only works if you're shooting sports)

additional tip.

A monster Gary Fong diffuser cone is a must to looking... oh so cool.

or you can do what I do:

Let my model carry around my equipment for me :lmao:

547717931_acYi5-M.jpg

additional tip.

A monster Gary Fong diffuser cone is a must to looking... oh so cool.

or you can do what I do:

Let my model carry around my equipment for me :lmao:

547717931_acYi5-M.jpg

DUDE!! Thats not KEWL! I want a model.... Do they sell them and B & H, or do I have to run some sort of ad in the paper?

DUDE!! Thats not KEWL! I want a model.... Do they sell them and B & H, or do I have to run some sort of ad in the paper?

Just follow you're 3 steps to success and models will come =) If not, I'm sure you can rent one from me... if the price is right :greenpbl: :lmao::lmao:

And if you're gonna shoot weddings and want to look like a pro, carry a CANON...nobody takes nikons seriously these days:lol:

Do "Blow-up" models count ?? :blushing:

hum .. I can see this thread is heading to a different direction......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You forgot to have your camera on sports mode so that it takes 30 pictures in 2 seconds. shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt,ta,shdt . . . That's impressive! I love that sound!

#1. Buy a kewl looking camera bracket, it just screams professionalism and often makes you look far more experienced then you really are.

#2. Always use your biggest lens, regardless of the shot. It makes you and your camera look really really bad ass.

#3. Ya got have good poses. And Im not talking about the people your shooting. Im talking about looking kewl as you shoot, I like to firmly grab my biggest lens while sticking my elbow straight out, you also have to bend down on one knee and while sticking your other leg straight out in the opposite direction of the elbow. It makes you look like a pro.

Follow these three steps and even if you SUCK @ photography nobody will ever know. Well until they see your finished product, but hey at least youll look kewl in front of the ladies.

Rock on.

FYI!! I got a triple header this weekend. Three weddings right in a row. I look forward to sharing some images with you guys. Have a great weekend!

sound advice! :0)

Is it me or did this post fall down to the bottom of the gutter? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back