What's new

Three cheers for canons 5D

I wonder what the producer's drive is...
Probably a bunch of money from Canon ;)
 
Yeah, I wrote about this in my blog (link in sig line).

The director Greg Yaitanes said that shooting with DSLR's (or similar technology) is the way of the future. The feeling you get from the 5D2's video is nothing like that you get with the traditional 35mm film cameras they've historically used.

They also like the super shallow DoF they were able to get with the Canon prime lenes, of which they claimed to have used "them all" in the filming of the episode. They also used the 24-70 and 70-200 zooms.

I'm looking forward to the show on May 17th.
 
i cannot wait to see this show, i think its amazing they are using that camera to record an episode
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom