Three Little Ladies - C&C Please!

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothymillerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these a week or so ago. It was supposed to be just a newborn shoot but I ended up taking some of the two older girls as well. The oldest girl (#1) was just a natural ham. Every time she heard the shutter click she struck a new pose.

#1 $IMG_9006s.jpg

#2$IMG_9009s.jpg

#3$IMG_9054s.jpg

Just precious. Love the middle girl's grin in the last one.

Do you have any of the baby by herself? I'd love to see a couple.

Just precious. Love the middle girl's grin in the last one.

Do you have any of the baby by herself? I'd love to see a couple.

Thanks! Yes I love that grin too! It was tough to capture though - she wasn't nearly as willing as her older sister!

The newborn portion of the shoot didn't go great. First of all the baby was already almost a month old so she wasn't sleeping nearly as much. Secondly, as soon as we started she got sick, soiled a couple of my blankets and was generally cranky the rest of the day. I got a few shots. Here are a couple. I got one really good one but I'm not comfortable posting it here (see my post in Photographic Discussions about newborn photography).

#4$IMG_8908s.jpg

#5$IMG_8972s.jpg

Beautiful baby too! I can only imagine that house in 10-12 years though ... the parents better watch out !
That smooshie face is adorable.

I just read your other post. What a shame that it's coming to this that you'd even have to ask this question.
I've shot many newborn in the past when my business was active, and I never hesitated to take nude newborn photos.
In fact many of the images on my website were of such, and no one seemed to have any issue with them.

Ya done good!!!! The shot of the trio is super-cute!!! The armless hands cupping reddish newborn feet shot....looks kind of...unsettling, to me. It was interesting the first five hundred times I saw it, but TGHIS particular example of it looks...well...weird. It looks like the clarity slider has been slammed over to the left a long ways, and the skin has a semi-transparent, plastic/lucite-like nature that I find unappealing.

Beautiful baby too! I can only imagine that house in 10-12 years though ... the parents better watch out !
Yea, I get tired just thinking about it!

I just read your other post. What a shame that it's coming to this that you'd even have to ask this question.
I've shot many newborn in the past when my business was active, and I never hesitated to take nude newborn photos.
In fact many of the images on my website were of such, and no one seemed to have any issue with them.
I think most people don't run into issues and I've never actually ran into any. Just not ready to take the chance.

Ya done good!!!! The shot of the trio is super-cute!!!
Thanks!

The armless hands cupping reddish newborn feet shot....looks kind of...unsettling, to me. It was interesting the first five hundred times I saw it, but TGHIS particular example of it looks...well...weird.
Wow, that is a lot of times. Anyway, I agree, it isn't the most original photo in the world, but it's the first time it's been shot for this particular baby. But yea, it's not a great photo. You win some and you lose some! :)

Most reactions

Back